Thursday, February 2, 2012

alex scooter




























Alex's scooter:



Newtons first law applies to the newton scooter because when I blew into the balloon, the air blows out of it and makes my car move and it stayed in motion till it hit the seat of the chair which cause it to stop.

Newtons second law also applies to the newton scooter because the air blew out of the straw and then that cause the straw to move across the string.

The challenge I faced was not being able to make wheels, so i tried just doing a strawberry carton and then I tried putting a balloon on a long piece of string and it worked.

I would like to change the balloon because air was coming out of it and I didn't change it before because the straw would get smashed if I tied it tighter.

My favorite part of my scooter would probably be the string because its curly :D.



-Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment