Friday, February 3, 2012

Madeline's newton scooter

My car demonstrated newtons first law of motion because if you blew into it and the balloon was everlasting it would go on forever.  It also demonstrates newtons third law because when you blow into the expo marker air will go into the balloon come out the expo marker to make it move.  Over the course of building this car I had to change my design completely many times including on the last day, when I had to use leftover materials, and run my car.  It didn't work even after I took it home.  To make it work I had to pull every thing off except the expo marker and the balloon.  The the balloon leaked a little so I would fix that, to make it go further.  My favorite part was the expo marker because it was unique and different.

By Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment