Thursday, February 2, 2012

How the first law relates to my newton scooter is that my newton scooter did not move when I didn't have an unbalanced force on it and when I did, my scooter kept moving until friction made it stop. Also when it was moving and changing its speed and direction it was because there was a sudden out burst of air coming out of the balloon. How the third law relates to my newton scooter is when the balloon blows out air one way, the scooter starts moving the opposite way. The balloon was the action and the movement of the scooter was the reaction. One challenge I had with my scooter was, in my first design, making the CD wheels stand up straight. Than I realized that my scooter was really elaborate so I made a more simple scooter, and it worked. My scooter kind of tips forward and backwards so I would like to fix that. My favorite part of the scooter is how it kind of looks like a little robot:)
By Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment