Monday, February 6, 2012

vanessa's car


A problem that I had to over come was that my wheels were not stable enough. This affected my car because if the wheels were not stable it would be easier for the wheels to get stuck. I solved this problem by using a CD, which had the hole directly in the middle of the disk. My newton car is related to Newton’s first law of motion because, an unbalanced force, in this case is the rubber band the tension in the rubber band (when the rubber band tries to unravel) causing the car to move forward. Newton’s third law is related to my car because, air and friction is the equal and opposite force which acts upon my car causing it to stop. My favorite part about doing this activity is that I get to use trial and error. If my car does not work then I get to learn from my mistakes and adjust my car. My favorite part about this is also when I am so close to finishing and I finally make it move one and a half meters.



 by Vanessa Dippon

No comments:

Post a Comment